GDPR Information Clause
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018, let us present some information on the way J&P Group Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. processes personal data in connection with the provision of its consultancy services and the execution of the book-keeping and/or HR service agreement.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is J&P Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office at ul. Przelot 76, 60-408 Poznań, National Court Register No (KRS) 0000696844, Vat No (NIP) 7811953335, statistical ID (REGON) 368349513.
The Data Controller may be contacted:
- by e-mail: admin_RODO@mjn-jozwicki.pl;
- by phone: +48 61 8453780;
- in person at: Przelot 76, 60-408 Poznań.
The Data Controller did not appoint the Personal Data Protection Officer.
2.Purpose of personal data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- the performance of the Data Controller’s business activities, mainly including the provision of consultancy services and data processing necessary to enter into and perform a book-keeping and/or HR service agreement;
- the fulfilment of the Data Controller’s legal obligations, e.g. those related to tax payment and other accounting and HR obligations;
- the protection of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests, like direct marketing, the pursuance of and defence against claims, fraud prevention, sending data to related entities, statistics and analysis, ICT environment security, the use of internal audit systems.
3. Scope of personal data processing
The scope of personal data processing includes:
- keeping statistics of the use of individual functions of the mjn-jozwicki.pl website and enabling the use of the website; ensuring website IT security;
- reviewing requests and responding to inquiries.
The personal data are not processed for the purpose of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (O.J. EU L 119, p. 1);
- the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws No 2018. 1000);
- other regulations.
5. Sources of personal data
Personal data come directly from data subjects. If personal data do not come from the data subject, then they are obtained from commonly available Internet sources, like Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), National Court Register (KRS), company websites, etc.
Giving personal data on the Data Controller’s request is not mandatory, but they are necessary to establish and continue cooperation between the Data Controller and the user of the mjn-jozwicki.pl portal.
6. Personal data sharing
Personal data are shared with:
- entities providing audit, consultation, financial, legal or tax advisory services to the Data Controller;
- entities providing IT services, including the operation of servers and networks;
- entities providing technological services to the Data Controller;
- the Data Controller’s authorised employees;
- suppliers providing technical and organisational solutions to the Data Controller;
- public administration authorities, at their request based on applicable legal regulations.
7. Duration of data processing
Personal data of representatives are stored for the period of cooperation and thereafter based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interest.
8. Rights connected with data processing by the Data Controller
Each User of the mjn-jozwicki.pl website has the right to:
- access and obtain copies of their personal data;
- rectify and supplement their personal data;
- erase their personal data (right to be forgotten). The Data Controller may however refuse to exercise this right, e.g. if based on applicable regulations the Data Controller has the right or obligation to store the personal data;
- restrict the personal data processing;
- object to the use of their personal data;
- withdraw their processing consent. This is without prejudice to the lawful data processing by the Data Controller before consent withdrawal. If the consent is withdrawn, the user may be unable to use certain services offered by J&P Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.;
- at their request, have their personal data moved by the Data Controller to another operator, if technically possible;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if the data processing violates legal regulations. The complaint may be filed with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
These rights can be exercised by submitting a relevant request to the Data Controller. The Data Controller has the right to verify the identity of the person exercising such rights.
The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are downloaded into the computer of the user of the mjn-jozwicki.pl website. Cookies usually contain the name of a website they come from, time they are stored in the user device, and a unique number. Information contained in the cookies can be read solely by the website that created the files. Thus, the website cannot access other files in the User’s computer.
2. Who downloads cookies?
Cookies are downloaded into the User’s device by and accessible to the operator of the mjn-jozwicki.pl website, i.e. J&P Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office at ul. Przelot 76, 60-408 Poznań, National Court Register No (KRS) 0000696844, Vat No (NIP) 7811953335, statistical ID (REGON) 368349513.
3. What purpose are cookies used for?
- To adjust the mjn-jozwicki.pl website to the User’s preferences; in particular these files enable to recognise the User’s equipment and display the website tailored to the User’s individual needs;
- To prepare statistics that help to understand how the User’s use the websites in order to improve their structure and content;
- they can be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
4. What type of cookies do we use?
- Session cookies, which are temporary files that are stored in the User’s computer until the User logs out, leaves the Website or closes the Internet browser;
- Persistent cookies, which are stored in the User’s computer until they are deleted by the User or for time resulting from cookies parameters.
5. What personal data processing tools do we use?
- Google Analytics: Internet tool used to analyse website statistics;
- Google SearchConsole: to verify the status of website indexing by the Google browser and optimise the visibility of our website;
- Plug to display information about cookies.
6. Can I disable cookies?