Settlements of workers posted to work abroad
The Department for Settlements of Posted Workers was established in 2002. At the beginning, it was a small unit within the HR and Payroll Department. Over the years, along with the development of our company and the growing number of Customers, it has emerged as an independent department for settlements of workers posted to work abroad.
The department deals with settlements of Polish workers posted to work abroad, especially in German-speaking countries, as well as settlements of foreigners posted to work in Poland or employed in Poland. On the German side, we cooperate on a permanent basis with our partner – Klier&Ott GmbH, a law and tax Consultancy Company seated in Berlin.
We specialize in creation of posting/lending models tailored to the needs and expectations of our Customers, as well as in development of optimizations as regards settlements of remuneration of persons posted to work abroad, in particular to German-speaking countries.
We begin providing our services with an analysis of the Customer, its actual situation, needs and expectations. Based on the gathered information, we customize the posting/lending model and develop an optimization. Then, the Customer selects a service package to be used within the framework our cooperation.
Under the proposed packages, we offer:
- comprehensive preparation of remuneration for employees/contractors posted/lent to work in Germany (payslips, settlements of insurance contributions according to Polish and German regulations, calculation of income tax on remuneration earned in Germany, taking into account regulations on the avoidance of double taxation),
- comprehensive preparation of remuneration for employees/contractors posted/lent to work in Poland (payslips, settlements of insurance contributions according to Polish regulations, calculation of income tax on remuneration earned in Poland, taking into account regulations on the avoidance of double taxation),
- preparation of analyses concerning calculation of remuneration, taking into account tax and contribution charges on both Polish and German side,
- preparation of annual tax returns in Poland, taking into account income earned from work abroad,
- preparation of tax returns in Germany,
- bilingual (PL/DE) set of HR documents – with an overview of their application,
- tax consultancy services in the area of Polish and German law concerning settlements of and taxation and contributions on remuneration for work provided under civil law contracts or services provided under a business activity,
- representation of the Customer towards Polish authorities (Social Insurance Institution, Tax Office and National Labour Inspectorate) and German authorities (Federal Employment Agency, Finanzamt, Krankenkasse) with respect to settlements of persons posted to work abroad, including written and oral communication with the said authorities,
- representation of Customers during inspections in Poland and Germany,
- preparation and drafting of employment, temporary employment and civil law contracts as well as cooperation and service agreements both in Polish and German,
- verification and analyses of already concluded contracts and agreements mentioned above,
- registration of temporary employment agencies in Poland and Germany as well as dealing with formalities in connection with obtaining a further permit,
- registration of employers in the German Tax Office (Finanzamt) as tax withholders with respect to paid remuneration,
- legal and practical assistance in registration matters concerning the assignment of an ID number and a tax class,
- assistance in registration in Krankenkasse,
- assistance in registration in Zollamt.
Back to list